Reporting & Analytics Council
Terms of Reference
- Promote and champion the use of institutional data to advance the goals of the University.
- Collaborate with the DG Council to oversee IDS initiatives and monitor evaluation plans.
- Engage with the Institutional Research and Data Governance (IRDG) office and working groups to gather requirements and/or recommendations for strategic initiatives.
- Review and provide guidance around recommended analytics processes, frameworks, and guidelines.
- Approve priorities for institution-wide analytics projects (e.g., development of institutional data marts, dashboards, and advanced analytics solutions).
- Oversee standing committees (e.g., Data Access Committee) and ad hoc working groups, as required.
- Provide regular updates to the Institutional Data Strategy Steering Committee.
|Dwayne Benjamin (Chair)||Vice-Provost, Strategic Enrolment Management
|Sinisa Markovic||Assistant University Registrar
|Josh Barker||Vice-Provost, Graduate Research & Education and Dean, School of Graduate Studies
|Aurora Mendelsohn||Director, Research Analytics
|Clark Miller||Manager, Digital Workforce and Analytics
|Ron Saporta||COO, Property and Sustainability
|Trevor Rodgers||AVP, Planning and Budget
|Humberto Ferreira||Director, Information Management, Advancement
|Cathy Eberts||Deputy CIO
|Kiren Handa||Executive Director, Institutional Research and Data Governance
|Jamie Stafford||Vice-Dean, Academic Operations, Faculty of Arts and Science
|Geoff Wichert||Senior Reporting and Budget Analyst, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
|Susan Senese||Chief Administrative Officer (interim), UTM
|Mary Lyne||Chief Administrative Officer, Rotman School of Management
|Suzanne Cadarette||Associate Professor, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
For administrative and academic representative members, term length will be 2-3 years and staggered to maintain continuity.
Frequency of Meetings
The Reporting & Analytics Council will meet 6-7 times per year.
For members of the Reporting & Analytics Council, meeting documents can be accessed here.