Research & Innovation
- The University published 2,192 research papers related to SDG10 between 2017 and 2021, making them the 3rd institution in the world when measured by the number of publications.
- In 2022-23 academic year there are 789 undergraduate courses related to SDG10.
The list of courses is available at: https://sustainability.utoronto.ca/resources/inventories/sustainability-course-inventory/
Operations & support
- The University has a series of financial supports for their students, see the Performance Indicators for Governance report, p47, for details.
- The University of Toronto’s policy on Student Financial Support states “No student offered admission to a program at the University of Toronto should be unable to enter or complete the program due to lack of financial means.” See the policy in full at: https://governingcouncil.utoronto.ca/secretariat/policies/student-financial-support-policy-april-30-1998
Outreach & Partnership
- The Reach Alliance is a student-driven, faculty-mentored research and leadership initiative examining how critical interventions and innovations reach those who are the hardest to reach: those living in extreme poverty, the geographically remote, administratively invisible and marginalized.
The University of Toronto was ranked in 46th in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings for SDG 10. The breakdown of scores are as follows:
|Students from developing countries:||79.1|
|Students with disabilities:||100|
|Staff with disabilities:||88.4|
|Measures vs discrimination||91.7|