The Institutional Data Hub is offering Business Intelligence consultation. On request, the Data Hub Business Intelligence Analyst and resident Tableau expert, will visit you at your desk to identify issues and offer solutions. The team will offer continuous support and will provide analytical mentorship.
Please complete a form below to request your first consultation session.
We will offer recommendations and guidance on:
Intro to Tableau
- Ad-hoc, half-day intro training sessions can be provided for teams who urgently need to begin their projects
- Regular, full-day Intro to Tableau training sessions are available to book through the Events Calendar.
BI Project Approach
- Review of and recommendations for the best approach to a data analytics project
Tableau Data Prep
- Recommendations for required data integration, manipulation and cleaning techniques that can be performed in Tableau Prep
Tableau Dashboard Consultation
- Recommendations for the best approach to visualize data and use of Tableau’s interactive features
- Troubleshooting and tuning of dashboard’s performance and recommendations for a better User Experience design.
Tableau Site Administration Orientation
- Overview of advanced/customized Tableau site administration tasks
- Regular Tableau site administration orientation is offered.
Data analysis consulting
- Recommendations for the most suitable data analysis approach
Row-level security (RLS) in Tableau
- Advise on the best approach for RLS
- Help with the RLS set-up
Data access needs
TBD. Please contact Jeff Waldman, Manager of Institutional Data Governance (firstname.lastname@example.org)