The Institutional Data Hub supports University of Toronto staff by producing relevant Tableau resources such as guides and templates. These resources are available on Institutional Data Hub Teams. If you do not have access to the site, you can request it by following these instructions.
- Tableau Site Administrator guide
- Publishing Tableau dashboards & data sources to Tableau Server
- Connecting to published data sources in Tableau Desktop
- Creating workbooks in Tableau Server
- Implementing row-level security in Tableau Desktop
- Connecting to IBM DB2 data warehouse
- Tableau Style Guide
- Create custom polygon maps in Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Interactor user guide
More resources will become available so please check in often. If you have an idea for a new Tableau resource, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.